Thursday, May 24, 2012

Watches

I know that I have already touched down on gear and all that fun stuff; but I feel the need to speak one last time about a particular type of gear. Watches come in so many different styles nowadays. There are the fancy ones (not really too great for an active running lifestyle, unless you're James Bond of course), there are the basic athletic watches with the date, time, timer, and alarm, and then there are the TomTom style GPS watches. This is what I'm going to talk about more in depth today. GPS watches are pretty useful all around. They have the time, date, timer, alarm, how far you've run, your current and average pace, your calorie burning, and much more. The new watch that falls under this category is the new Nike+ SportWatch GPS. It is $169 and pretty awesome if I don't say so myself.
(Here's a piture for fun)
This watch does all of the above, plus it can plug into your computer to track your mileage. (as seen here)
It can also be synced with your Nike+ iPod setup for maximum awesomeness. (seen here) Pretty awesome, I know. Have fun running!

No comments:

Post a Comment