Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Upcoming Races

You may be wondering when some upcoming races are and where they are. Here is a link to a reliable source with all of the upcoming races in Colorado this coming year (Most races are annual so years to come as well): http://www.runningintheusa.com/race/List.aspx?State=CO. For those of you who are not Coloradans, here’s a link for you to find races every day in your state: http://www.runningintheusa.com/Default.aspx. Now all you distance runners across the country can find a date that works best with your schedule and training plan. My favorite type of race is a simple 5K. This is so the training that I am already used to from school can be carried over to my off-season and used for road races and 5K’s around the area. My two favorite 5K’s in the Fort Collins area are the Nick Seaman 5K at Fossil Ridge’s course (no profits go to FRHS) and the Rat race in Ault. Have fun planning and competing in your local races!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the advice on the link to go to! I am always looking for races to run! I love the Rat Race! Nice running blog!

    ReplyDelete