Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Photos

They say a picture is worth a thousand words; so I figured this was all that was needed. Enjoy!
Cross Training. These are just a few ways to stay in great running shape while you are injured and out from running. My personal favorite is cycling, you aren’t staying in one place for two hours but you’re moving around scenery that you enjoy.
Horsetooth. Horsetooth rock is an excellent local Fort Collins spot for runs at any time of day. At the end of the run there is a short climb to the top of Horsetooth rock. Have fun up there!
Trail Runs. These are just some trail running pictures of what I deem great quality runs that I would love to someday go on and complete. If anyone has any pictures of your trail runs that you think are good, email them to me at BErvin1341@gmail.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment